Her challenge came awhile ago and I'm slow getting to it because I've been putting final touches on my second book. It's now off to be published (thanks to wonderful training from Lorraine and others in my group) and here I am.
By accepting, I am required to:
- Link back to the person who nominated me for the award.
- Display the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
- Reveal 7 things about myself.
- Nominate others to receive the award and continue the fun!
7 Random Facts about me
- I am a PK - raised in Presbyterian Manses in small eastern towns.
- I started speaking in public when I was 12 years old.
- My food passion is Rice Crispie Squares - cannot leave them alone.
- My favorite color is Rust... (but not on my car).
- I am a mother of twins (MOT) and a grandmother of twins (GOT).
- I lived in 12 different towns/cities (a couple of them twice at different times.)
- I spent ten years as a marriage commissioner in Alberta and performed weddings in odd places.
And I nominate the following writers to join in the fun (if they choose to participate)
- Kate Larking - Writer and marketer...willing to share information
- Billie Milholland - Steampunk writing and art (among many other things)
- Suzanne Stengl - Writer of cozy mysteries and heart warming romanc
- Susan Calder - Writer and one of my fellow WWC panelists for Boomer Lit
What do we not know about you?